[LINK] May the Farce be with you. [Was] Re: Our government does it again

Paul Bolger pbolger at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 09:45:52 AEST 2015

This does though:

Proxy Error

The proxy server could not handle the request *GET /LoginServices/main/login
<https://my.gov.au/LoginServices/main/login>*.

Reason: *Error reading from remote server*

Second day of the financial year - why would anyone want to log in to the
ATO self service area?

Happened last year too:

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/2280920