[LINK] Browser Alternatives (Experiments for Feedback?)

jore community at thoughtmaybe.com
Tue Jul 28 04:13:12 AEST 2015

Okay so there's been a little bit of talk about Firefox et al around
here lately and I'm sooooo ready to ditch the browser. Just wondering
where the conversation has progressed (if at all?).

So I started looking at some alternatives, esp browsers that render with
Gecko as I've dug that experience using Firefox. Yeah, Gecko has its
problems, so maybe that's a whole conversation there. But anyway, here's
what I've found in that arena so far. Haven't used any yet, and possibly
wondering about other experiences or feedback.

Cross platform is important. Currently using Linux Mint/Debian and also
a forced Windoze 7 install. Both x64. Would be nice to maintain across both.

    https://www.waterfoxproject.org/  Looks okay. x64 and Windoze/OSX
    only though. Compatible with FF add-ons

    http://www.palemoon.org/ FireFox fork. Cross platform. Seems
    interesting.