[LINK] Fwd: The Death of Ageing

Bernard Robertson-Dunn brd at iimetro.com.au
Tue Jun 9 11:06:17 AEST 2015

If anyone is interested.....

I've removed the 2.8MByte promo

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	The Death of Ageing
Date: 	Tue, 9 Jun 2015 00:33:54 +0000
From: 	Josephine McDonald <Josephine.McDonald at sbs.com.au>
To: 	Bernard.Robertson-Dunn

Hello,

I work for the Dateline current affairs program on SBS. I just wanted to
let you know about a story we’re running on tonight’s program at 9.30pm
on SBS ONE that we think will be of interest to you and your community.

It looks at the research into extending people’s lives and the millions
of dollars being invested into it. Some say we could potentially live
healthily forever.

But it also raises ethical questions about altering our DNA and economic
questions around how the world could support such a growing population.

It’s a fascinating subject that I’m sure will prove a good talking point
with you, so we’d be grateful of any help you can offer in spreading the
word to your community on Twitter, Facebook or through your mailing
lists, enews or your website.

You can find more information here -
http://www.sbs.com.au/news/dateline/story/death-ageing-will-we-soon-be-living-forever
- and I’m also attaching a promo video that’s small enough to email round.

We are strongly encouraging everyone to watch the program, get involved
online and join the conversation. You can follow SBS Dateline on
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/DatelineSBS?fref=nf>, Twitter
<https://twitter.com/datelinesbs>, Youtube
<https://www.youtube.com/user/DatelineSBS> or on Dateline's website
<http://www.sbs.com.au/news/dateline>.

We are using the hashtag #DatelineSBS on Twitter. Please feel free to
tweet along during the show too – our peak audience is from
approximately 9.30 to 10.00pm Sydney/Melbourne time tonight.

Thank you, and please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any other
questions.

Regards,

Josephine

SBS Radio celebrates 40 years of speaking your language.”src=“
http://media.sbs.com.au/drupal/radio/public/c0578_sbs_radio_40years_email_sig_v2.jpg
<%0A%20www.sbs.com.au/radio>

JOIN IN FOR ANOTHER VIEW. SBS DOCUMENTARIES
<%20%0Ahttp://www.sbs.com.au/programs/genre/Documentary%20%0A>