[LINK] web: Dallas Buyers Club's threatening letter to downloaders revealed

Dr Bob Jansen (in Korea) bobjtls at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 15:17:44 AEST 2015

I wonder what the argument of "my wifi was unprotected at that time and
hence anyone passing by could have downloaded the film" would have?

bobj

On 19/06/2015 2:08 pm, Jan Whitaker wrote:
> Includes advice for what to do if you receive one and the privacy intrusive scripts from the Voltage Pictures call centre if you ring them. SERIOUSLY privacy intrusive. "Do you have a terminal illness". I guess that translates to "Can we sue your estate".
>
>       http://www.theage.com.au/business/dallas-buyers-clubs-threatening-letter-to-downloaders-revealed-20150619-ghs4sy.html
>

> I write books. http://janwhitaker.com/?page_id=8
>
> Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
> jwhit at janwhitaker.com
> Twitter: <https://twitter.com/JL_Whitaker>JL_Whitaker
> Blog: www.janwhitaker.com
>
> Sooner or later, I hate to break it to you, you're gonna die, so how do you fill in the space between here and there? It's yours. Seize your space.
> ~Margaret Atwood, writer
>
> _ __________________ _

--------------------------------
Dr Bob Jansen
Turtle Lane Studios Pty Ltd
122 Cameron St, Rockdale NSW 2216, Australia
Ph (Korea): +82 10-4494-0328
Ph (Australia) +61 414 297 448
Resume: http://au.linkedin.com/in/bobjan
Skype: bobjtls
KakaoTalk: bobjtls
http://www.turtlelane.com.au

In line with the Australian anti-spam legislation, if you wish to receive no further email from me, please send me an email with the subject "No Spam"