[LINK] Fwd: Australia's biggest test of electronic voting

Rick Welykochy rick at vitendo.ca
Thu Mar 12 03:14:09 AEDT 2015

Marghanita da Cruz wrote:
> Thanks Jan,
>
> Following up on your prompt:
>> iVote®
>>
>> The iVote® system is a voting channel which enables eligible electors to vote using the internet or telephone.
>>
>> The iVote® system is a 3 stage process -
>>
>>      you must register,
>>      before you can vote,
>>      then you can verify your vote, if you wish.
>>
>> As required by legislation the Electoral Commissioner has approved the procedures for the iVote® system....
> http://www.vote.nsw.gov.au/early_voting/ivote

I had a quick squizz at the above page, and there seemed to be no mention
of vter confidentiality.

Is confidentiality guaranteed with internet or telephone voting if you have
to register to use it?

cheers
rickw

--
Rick Welykochy || Vitendo Consulting

Nietzsche is pietzsche, but Schiller is killer, and Goethe is moethe.
     -- some philosophical wag