[LINK] Government wasting $485M on failed eHealth system

David Boxall linkdb at boxall.name
Sat May 16 11:36:38 AEST 2015

On 16/05/2015 9:29 AM, Stephen Loosley wrote:
> Dear Chris, Bernard and Linkers,
>
> Much respect for your opinions and experience gents, but we **need** an eHealth system.
Agreed, but the problems are many. That presents opportunities.

Australia's problems are not unique. Australia's combination of problems
might be. If we can solve our problems, at least some of our solutions
may be applicable elsewhere. Therein lie opportunities. This is yet
another area where Australia could be a leader. (Under a less fearful
government).

Let's not say that it's all too hard. Instead say that it's hard, so
we'll do it. Do it the same way you'd eat an elephant; one mouthful at a
time.

So, ladies & gents; what do you suggest as the first bite?

--
David Boxall                    |  For when the One Great Scorer comes
http://david.boxall.id.au       |  He writes-not that you won or lost-
                                |  But how you played the game.
                                                      --Grantland Rice