[LINK] RIRTC 2015 report

David Boxall linkdb at boxall.name
Fri Oct 23 10:05:53 AEDT 2015

The Regional Telecommunications Independent Review Committee has issued
its 2015 report:
<http://www.rtirc.gov.au/issues-paper/>
How many reports have there been in the last 20 years? It must be about
one per year.

Others on this list will be better qualified to judge, but the thinking
seems to me very last century. About the only positive is that the ACCC
submission finally acknowledges the downsides of infrastructure competition.

--
David Boxall                    |  Any given program,
http://david.boxall.id.au       |  is obsolete.