[LINK] Malcolm Turnbull clips George Brandis' online piracy wings

Jan Whitaker jwhit at janwhitaker.com
Tue Sep 22 10:40:56 AEST 2015

http://www.theage.com.au/digital-life/digital-life-news/malcolm-turnbull-clips-george-brandis-online-piracy-wings-20150921-gjrsbm.html

Looks like Mal's going to bat for ISPs in the copyright/piracy arena.
I agree with this. If the copyright holder is pursuing breachers, they must wear the cost. That's how it works. We don't charge the roads department to go after car thieves!

Jan

I write books. http://janwhitaker.com/?page_id=8

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
Twitter: <https://twitter.com/JL_Whitaker>JL_Whitaker
Blog: www.janwhitaker.com

Sooner or later, I hate to break it to you, you're gonna die, so how do you fill in the space between here and there? It's yours. Seize your space.
~Margaret Atwood, writer