[LINK] MyHealthRecord opt-out Site

Michael mike at bystander.net
Mon Apr 4 11:20:37 AEST 2016

I heard this today via an acquaintance (I live in the Blue Mountains pilot
zone and this is getting some discussion). I can confirm it is unencrypted.
Hard to believe that anybody could set up a form requesting driver's
licence, passport numbers, names, addresses etc. without the most basic
level of encryption.
It certainly inspires no confidence in the security of the system more
widely.

Regards,
Michael Skeggs