[LINK] itN: Reckless MPs okay Driverless Cars

JanW jwhit at internode.on.net
Tue Apr 5 11:28:47 AEST 2016

At 10:03 AM 5/04/2016, Jim Birch wrote:
>A week in a spinal ward might bring home the benefits of driverless cars.
>It's a no brainer when considered in terms of relative risks, rather than
>risk elimination.
>
>They are also likely to improve traffic flow and ease congestion.
>Especially when human drivers are completely gone.

Middle ground: crash resistant censors as opposed to complete automation.

Interesting word mix: auto-mobile, auto-mation, auto-matic.

Jan

I write books. http://janwhitaker.com/?page_id=8

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
Twitter: <https://twitter.com/JL_Whitaker>JL_Whitaker
Blog: www.janwhitaker.com

Sooner or later, I hate to break it to you, you're gonna die, so how do you fill in the space between here and there? It's yours. Seize your space.
~Margaret Atwood, writer