[LINK] All cars on Australian roads will be driverless by 2030 - Telstra

David Boxall linkdb at boxall.name
Wed Aug 3 11:40:16 AEST 2016

On 2/08/2016 11:10 PM, David Lochrin wrote:
> ... following past precedent, ...
Only the recent past; after Australia came down with Privatisation
Psychosis.
> ... we could have a Telstra road network, an Optus one, one by NRMA....
Your precedent would see the most profitable markets served to excess,
while any legacy infrastructure in less lucrative markets is left to
degrade.

--
David Boxall                    |  Drink no longer water,
http://david.boxall.id.au       |  for thy stomach's sake ...