[LINK] Why do people permit third-party cookies?

Roger Clarke Roger.Clarke at xamax.com.au
Fri Aug 5 09:14:08 AEST 2016

What a surprise - permitting third-party cookies enables an https attack:
http://www.itnews.com.au/news/heist-attack-breaches-https-in-the-browser-432667

I'm sure I miss many carefully-designed 'customer experiences' by blocking third-party cookies.  If my e-life is the poorer because of it, I haven't noticed.

Tel: +61 2 6288 6916                        http://about.me/roger.clarke

Visiting Professor in the Faculty of Law            University of N.S.W.