[LINK] Why do people permit third-party cookies?

Kim Holburn kim at holburn.net
Fri Aug 5 12:46:56 AEST 2016

Adblock Plus
BetterPrivacy - Control Super COokies
CookieMonster - Control cookies
Disable clipboard manipulations - did you know your browser can just … ?
Ghostery
HTML Video Everywhere - I don’t use flash on my main browser any more.
No Resource URI Leak
Nuke Anything Enhanced - gets rid of annoying things on a page.
Policeman - better than noscript and Policy Request together
Privacy Badger
Random Agent Spoofer - just to stop fingerprinting and canvas fingerprinting
Redirector - I hate the way search engines do this thing to catch your clicks
Smart Referer - control over the referer metadata
TrackMeNot - annoy search engines