[LINK] RFI: Census Site Implosion

Brenda Aynsley bpa at iss.net.au
Thu Aug 11 13:10:07 AEST 2016

well a good news story from me ...

I completed my paper form in 10 minutes sans name and date of birth (it
said I could put my age in and I did) and its in its envelope ready for
posting today!

I wonder if it will get keyed into a database somewhere and how much
hounding I will suffer in the absence of my name and date of birth
information?

will let you know after september 18 I guess (the date for paper forms
to be submitted by)

... and greetings from sunny and hot darwin.

cheers
brenda

--
Brenda Aynsley OAM, FACS CP, ACS Honorary Life Member
ACS Immediate Past President 2016 & 2017

ACS Partnering for Success

Mobile:+61(0)412 662 988 || Phone:+61(0)8 7127 0107
Skype/Yahoo/Twitter: baynsley
Mobile when I am out of Australia: +372 5408 0036