[LINK] Bindis n Bulldust

David Boxall linkdb at boxall.name
Sun Aug 28 09:45:37 AEST 2016

The deal to allow Qantas to use NBN satellites for in-flight Internet
may technically have little impact on capacity, but it's seen in the
bush as an insult. Proof positive, if any were needed, that neither nbn™
nor our government "get it".

<https://www.facebook.com/bindisnbulldust.com.au/posts/662051663949715>

--
David Boxall                    |  For when the One Great Scorer comes
http://david.boxall.id.au       |  He writes-not that you won or lost-
                                 |  But how you played the game.
                                                       --Grantland Rice