[LINK] Fake News

Jim Birch planetjim at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 09:51:22 AEDT 2016

Just in case anyone missed it, Turnbull himself is about as elite as you
can get in Australia.

A lawyer/merchant banker educated at Sydney Grammar School, University of
Sydney, Brasenose College Oxford, net worth like $133M.  Not your average
person queueing at the Woolworths checkout.  There's a bit of positioning
going on, both with the public, and making the right noises for the right
wing of the liberal party in the culture war.

Jim