[LINK] The New Payments Platform (NPP)

sylvano sylvano at gnomon.com.au
Wed Dec 28 13:55:01 AEDT 2016

The cost ought not be financial as the continued harvesting and linking of our identifiers such mobile numbers and emails is payment enough!!

Given the banks' ESA looks to be driven by the Reserve Bank, then it should be fine, yes?

http://www.rba.gov.au/payments-and-infrastructure/esa/

The facility to pay anyone instantly via their mobile number or email address is very appealing.

New Payment Platform links:
http://www.apca.com.au/about-payments/future-of-payments/new-payments-platform-phases-3-4

http://www.apca.com.au/docs/real-time-payments/real-time-payments-proposal.pdf

Sylvano