[LINK] The New Payments Platform (NPP)

Tom Cleary tom.cleary at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 15:03:53 AEDT 2016

Or is it the first move to take Banks out of the liability chain for
"small transactions"?

Since the "bad guys" are using overwhelming floods of small value
fraud to avoid being caught by Bank alerting on transaction value, and
the fixed cost to the Banks of each fraud investigation is high and
rising, perhaps formalising a precedent for passing the loss to
customers and repudiating any liability or accountability for Banks
redress these losses is the plan?

How is Police budget growth looking?   :-(

tom.