[LINK] Public data - Budget

Marghanita da Cruz marghanita at ramin.com.au
Thu May 5 10:53:32 AEST 2016

One of the items, I did note in the budget was the funding for the
Office of the Information Commissioner.

Office of the Australian Information Commissioner Outcome 1
Total $14,399,000 (and below this $12,610,000)

This morning, there was a suggestion on the radio, that he would be
working from home to save money.
Also, that the gov tried to scrap but could not get this past Greens/Labor

Marghanita