[LINK] RFI: Telstra DNS outage

JanW jwhit at internode.on.net
Fri May 13 16:30:56 AEST 2016

At 12:15 PM 13/05/2016, Roger Clarke wrote:

>>Update A Telstra spokesman acknowledged last night's outage and attributed it to a failure with a component that manages traffic ...
>...snip...

This discussion today was timely. Our computer club met today and asked what happened to the Internet last night. I was able to tell them that it wasn't their fault.

Link comes to the rescue again!

Jan

I write books. http://janwhitaker.com/?page_id=8

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
Twitter: <https://twitter.com/JL_Whitaker>JL_Whitaker
Blog: www.janwhitaker.com

Sooner or later, I hate to break it to you, you're gonna die, so how do you fill in the space between here and there? It's yours. Seize your space.
~Margaret Atwood, writer