[LINK] FTTN - the excitement continues...

David Boxall linkdb at boxall.name
Sun May 22 20:33:47 AEST 2016

On 21/05/2016 9:12 AM, David Lochrin wrote:
> One wonders how much thought & planning has gone into ...
I'm beginning to think this is going to make pink batts look like the
beat-up it was.

The installers being sent around country areas are still on training
wheels. The results are not pretty. I've seen pictures of damaged
ceilings; then there's my own little problem with a satellite dish
knocked out of alignment <http://david.boxall.id.au/201605/>. Heaven
knows what time will reveal about the quality of work.

--
David Boxall                    |  Drink no longer water,
http://david.boxall.id.au       |  for thy stomach's sake ...