[LINK] Unassigned IPv4 addresses exhausted

Stephen Loosley StephenLoosley at outlook.com
Sat Nov 12 17:37:07 AEDT 2016

Yes, and thanks, Rick. That’s exactly what I was wondering about in my reply to Glen.
Surely IPv6 awareness is required throughout networks? And so, how aware are we?

And, is this the reason for Australia’s somewhat unusually poor Google graphics here:

https://www.google.com/intl/en/ipv6/statistics.html#tab=per-country-ipv6-adoption&tab=per-country-ipv6-adoption

Cheers,
Stephen