[LINK] Rural Australia's Internet Is So Bad It Needs Its Own Lobby Group

David Boxall linkdb at boxall.name
Wed Nov 30 15:05:21 AEDT 2016

For Australia's telecommunications infrastructure, I feel that the
fertiliser has finally impacted the ventilator.

<http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2016/11/rural-australias-internet-is-so-bad-it-needs-its-own-lobby-group/>

<https://birrraus.files.wordpress.com/2016/04/161130-joint-media-release-new-coalition-formed-to-end-the-data-drought-final.pdf>