[LINK] ABS Tries to Blame IBM for 2016 Census Problems

Roger Clarke Roger.Clarke at xamax.com.au
Tue Sep 27 09:10:41 AEST 2016

G'day Tom

At 8:57 +1000 27/9/16, Tom Worthington wrote:
>The 2016 Census will become a useful case study for teaching professional responsibility to IT students: http://www.tomw.net.au/basic_ict_professional_ethics/

I agree, but do you have in mind just the security and management aspects?

Or the (far more important) privacy and public trust factors as well?
http://www.rogerclarke.com/DV/Census-2016.html
http://www.privacy.org.au/Campaigns/Census2016/

APF's submission to the Senate Ctee will be up this evening at:
http://www.privacy.org.au/Papers/Sen-Census-160927.pdf

Regards  ...  Roger