[LINK] ANU ePortfolio Launched

Roger Clarke Roger.Clarke at xamax.com.au
Fri Aug 18 16:33:22 AEST 2017

At 3:36 PM +1000 18/8/17, Tom Worthington wrote:
>Greetings from the Australian National University (ANU) in Canberra, where the new e-Portfolio is being launched. The software product being used is Mahara and it has been piloted extensively at ANU. But the emphasis is on pedagogy, not technology.
>http://blog.highereducationwhisperer.com/2017/08/anu-eportfolio-launch.html

Maybe my loyalty to the ANU is lacking, but it's hard not to point out that QUT's ePortfolio was launched a decade ago:
http://web.archive.org/web/20071224134127/http://www.studenteportfolio.qut.edu.au/

Tel: +61 2 6288 6916                        http://about.me/roger.clarke

Visiting Professor in the Faculty of Law            University of N.S.W.