[LINK] ISPs blocking access to The Pirate Bay

Kim Holburn kim at holburn.net
Fri Jan 13 09:21:32 AEDT 2017

Just out of interest and because your email doesn't include this:

What url did you use for the pirate bay?  Do all ISPs use the same method to block it?  Do you know which site they redirect to?  Do you use the ISPs DNS or an external DNS?  If external, is your ISP inspecting and redirecting DNS requests to TPB?  Is it blocking TBP by IP address or simply by DNS poisoning?

Kim

--
Kim Holburn
IT Network & Security Consultant