[LINK] NBN ads

David Boxall linkdb at boxall.name
Mon Jan 30 21:27:40 AEDT 2017

On 30/01/2017 9:01 AM, Tom Worthington wrote:
> The ad looks like one from the fictional "Nation Building Authority," in
> the ABC TV comedy Utopia:
Y' gotta laugh:
<http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2017/01/this-nbn-ad-is-a-huge-troll-to-almost-everybody/>
> Hey, you know what's better than not having NBN? Having NBN.  ...

Sadly, the ad actually shows why we should be building 21st century
telecommunications infrastructure. All it will take is a government that
isn't total sh!t.

Sorry, but I really feel like eviscerating someone. >:(

--
David Boxall                    |  All that is required
http://david.boxall.id.au       |  for good men to do nothing.