[LINK] Google's Expresso routing the Internet

Nicholas English nik.english at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 23:00:41 AEST 2017

Great share Jim, thanks :)
Really fascinating read in so many ways.

It's worth considering how this extrapolates in a a fake news world full of fake traffic ...

> "...
> TPM: Or, if you could actually push traffic in certain directions intentionally, as opposed to, I guess it’s not really passive, you know, there’s a difference between finding the best route and actually having police officers tell you which way to go.
>

> Amin Vahdat: Yup, pretty much traffic directors. Absolutely..."

Where does this take us when the algorithms (agendas?) are gaming the space?

Nicholas English
Sent from A phone |-)

There will always be a market for tin foil hats while we have electricity ... do we have electricity?!