[LINK] NBN costs

David Lochrin dlochrin at key.net.au
Mon Jul 31 17:53:40 AEST 2017

On Monday 31 July 2017 at 16:40 JanW wrote:

> Some bright spark from some dodgy tech company came in with a nice colour brochure. Can't think of anything else that make sense.

Maybe that's also the reason the NSW Coalition, under our revered leader Gladys, ordered a large light-rail project without specifying that it had to be compatible with existing infrastructure - I believe there's about 75mm difference in the track gauges.  This is bungling incompetence at a level which would bring tears of frustration and hopelessness.

See http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/why-sydneys-new-light-rail-trams-wont-carry-passengers-on-inner-west-line-20170725-gxida4.html

David L.