[LINK] Australian households, businesses on NBN slam ‘unreliable’ connection

David Boxall linkdb at boxall.name
Tue Mar 14 11:20:35 AEDT 2017

This is News Corp, which seems to have ramped up their anti-NBN
propaganda again. Then again, maybe I just haven't been paying attention. ;)

The more I see, the more I fear that nbn™ has made such a mess that
we'll be rebuilding the NBN within 15 years. The better part of $50
billion wasted! It takes talent to reduce potential century-plus service
life to less than two decades.

<http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/technology/australian-households-businesses-on-nbn-slam-unreliable-connection/news-story/96755a883806958fe2233ff2bdbf4243>

--
David Boxall                    |  My figures are just as good
http://david.boxall.id.au       |  I make them up myself, and they