[LINK] FTTN(ot working)

Nicholas English nik.english at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 19:48:58 AEDT 2017

Gosh!! Won't all those in storm ravaged Queenslanders wish they had FTTN or even better a Sky Mustard connection. These are infinitely superior technologies suited to our climate.

I don't really wish to politicise the weather, but the reality is I didn't. The sectarian politics that gifted our nation an infrastructure that fails at any measure did that.

To all those in the path Debbie I can only offer my thoughts and the understanding of years in the tropics. May you all be safe, dry and warm.

Nicholas English

Sent from A phone
/-)