[LINK] By hook or by crook.

Brenda Aynsley bpa at iss.net.au
Wed Oct 4 13:02:34 AEDT 2017

On 04/10/17 12:13, Forename Surname wrote:

forgive my bluntness and ignorance but who the hell are you?  If I
wanted to communicate with unknown people I would join ashley madison -
haha.

At the very least you could use a name salutation so we know your name
is fred or freda or whatever.

If you don't trust this community to identify yourself, then you
shouldn't be communicating at all on the list IMHO.

cheers
brenda

--
Brenda Aynsley OAM, FACS CP, ACS Honorary Life Member
President, Professions Australia 2017-18