[LINK] 13 stunners in anonymous proxy!!!! [SEND A MESSAGE]

Forename Surname AbbottabadGuy at OutLook.Com
Wed Oct 4 15:51:11 AEDT 2017

On Wed, 4 Oct 2017 14:55:59 +1100
Jim Birch <planetjim at gmail.com> wrote:

> Forename Surname wrote:
>

> > My point was more that it would be trivial with the current printing, not
> > that it is technically possibly to covertly keep tabs on our ballot forms.
> >

> Trivial, if your Joe Bloe has access to the demographics database,
> crosslinked to the barcodes, crosslinked with the responses, ie, Joe has
> DBA level access to one or more secure systems.  And the project design,
> for some reason, failed to use standard techniques to mitigate this risk in
> the storage model.
>
> Jim

One would need access to two systems only: the one which generated the original forms, and the one which processes the returned forms w/ barcodes and answers.
The demographics don't enter into it:  It is the  v e r t i c a l  barcode on the  t o p - l e f t  of the form that is of interest.  This barcode has nothing to do---so far as I am aware---correct me if I am wrong---with  d e m o g r a p h i c s.
Lots of love,
Reubs Newbs.
P.s.
Any one look to meet up for good time?  I very good I make you feel very nice.
P.p.s.
The folks w/ clearance aren't the only ones with access to ABS systems.    : )