[LINK] Dealing with Telstra's short-cuts

David Boxall linkdb at boxall.name
Thu Oct 5 16:19:07 AEDT 2017

It's fairly common to see Telstra copper tied to rural fences. I've
never known them to even seek permission. The fence belongs to the
landholder. Telstra is using it to prop up their property. Surely the
landholder is entitled to rent or something.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/BIRRR/permalink/746613068880716/

--
David Boxall                    |  Australia's problem isn't fake news,
                                 |  it's fake government.
http://david.boxall.id.au       | --Ross Gittins
                                     Sydney Morning Herald 27 March 2017