[LINK] More Earth-Shattering IoT Applications

JLWhitaker jwhit at internode.on.net
Thu Apr 26 17:50:42 AEST 2018

On 26/04/2018 1:26 PM, David wrote:
> But I suggest the internet-connected rubbish tin will join a long list of products we don't need - think of Cinerama and quadraphonic sound.
But the point is we don't know. Pre-judging is not a wise thing about
technology unless that technology is obviously harmful, hence the debate
about self-drive cars. The use of telemetry isn't exactly a new concept
either.

--
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
Twitter: JL_Whitaker
Blog: www.janwhitaker.com

Sooner or later, I hate to break it to you, you're gonna die, so how do you fill in the space between here and there? It's yours. Seize your space.
~Margaret Atwood, writer