[LINK] RFI: VentraIP as a Web-Host

Roger Clarke Roger.Clarke at xamax.com.au
Mon Aug 6 14:49:14 AEST 2018

I need to shift my web-hosting pretty quickly.

I'm considering:  http://ventraip.com.au

Recent comments I've tracked down have been broadly pretty positive, with the occasional breakout of someone disgruntled (welcome to the real world).

Anyone have any negatives I should consider?
(Off-list replies unless relevant to the list's themes).

Thanks!

Site:
-   3 domain-names
-   c. 5GB storage (it's hard to be sure without access to cpanel)
-   c. 30GB pmo traffic
-   c. 2.5m "successful requests" p.a.
-   c. 60 redirects
Hmmm, I wonder what I've forgotten to remember

-   c. 10 email-addresses
-   POP3

Tel: +61 2 6288 6916                        http://about.me/roger.clarke

Visiting Professor in the Faculty of Law            University of N.S.W.