[LINK] Wifi master key

Dr Bob Jansen bob.jansen at turtlelane.com.au
Sat Dec 1 08:25:09 AEDT 2018

Any linkers have experience with Wifi Master Key. It sounds too good to be true, free wifi anywhere, so I'm sure it must be too good to be true.

The question in my mind, as a Chinese company, does it report back to the Chinese Gov? There are reports of it continuously sending stuff to somewhere but where and what?

BobJ

---------------
Dr Bob Jansen
Turtle Lane Studios Pty Ltd
122 Cameron St, Rockdale NSW 2216, Australia
Ph (Korea): +82 10-4494-0328
Ph (Australia) +61 414 297 448
Resume: http://au.linkedin.com/in/bobjan
Skype: bobjtls
KakaoTalk: bobjtls
http://www.turtlelane.com.au

 In line with the Australian anti-spam legislation, if you wish to receive no further email from me, please send me an email with the subject "No Spam"