[LINK] Tesla

Tom Worthington tom.worthington at tomw.net.au
Sat Dec 8 09:49:26 AEDT 2018

On 7/12/18 1:31 pm, Stephen Loosley wrote:

> Elon Musk ... You can summon your Tesla from your phone ... in a few
> years summon will work from across the continent.

What was he smoking?

Already my digital video recorder watches TV programs, so I don't have to.

Next my car will do a trans-continental road trip without me? Why?

--
Tom Worthington, MEd FHEA FACS CP http://www.tomw.net.au +61(0)419496150
TomW Communications Pty Ltd. PO Box 13, Belconnen ACT 2617, Australia

Honorary Senior Lecturer, Computer Science, Australian National
University https://cecs.anu.edu.au/research/profile/tom-worthington