[LINK] Video streaming

Kim Holburn kim at holburn.net
Fri Feb 2 15:42:54 AEDT 2018

I tried to use SBS On demand from a laptop the other day.  It insisted I create an account and login then never played the video.  I tried various browsers.  Maybe it's my adblockers or maybe it's that I don't run flash any more.  Eventually I gave up.

On the other hand my raspberry pi running osmc kodi runs SBS On demand and iview flawlessly and in reasonable resolution.  It's the main thing I use it for.