[LINK] Urgent: MyHR Opt-Out

Tom Worthington tom.worthington at tomw.net.au
Thu Jul 19 10:06:45 AEST 2018

On 18/07/18 10:37, David wrote:

> ... chronic condition which rendered them unable to talk about it in an
> emergency situation. ...

In 2008 I was found on the floor of my office and taken to hospital by
ambulance. It would have been useful to have an electronic medical
record, but it would have to be a reliable, comprehensive, and secure
one. http://blog.tomw.net.au/2008/11/canberra-health-system-first-hand.html

--
Tom Worthington, MEd FHEA FACS CP http://www.tomw.net.au +61(0)419496150
TomW Communications Pty Ltd. PO Box 13, Belconnen ACT 2617, Australia

Honorary Senior Lecturer, Computer Science, Australian National
University https://cecs.anu.edu.au/research/profile/tom-worthington