[LINK] My Health Record - Stats

Bernard Robertson-Dunn brd at iimetro.com.au
Wed Jul 25 22:11:53 AEST 2018

On 25/07/2018 3:29 PM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> OK, I'll bite and ask the correct question: How have the numbers
> changed over time?

They bounce around from report to report (ADHA don't always stick to
their weekly schedule)
I track the daily rate of many of the items they report on, the most
relevant are # registrations/day and #Shared Health Summaries uploaded/day

A visual inspection of registrations/day seem to be following a gradual
decline over the past year.

SHS/day have a very definite three month cycle which match exactly the
ePIP, the Practice Incentives Program, which is the incentive paid to
GPs to upload myhr data. GP's get paid I think $33k/period if they meet
a certain upload number abased upon a % off their patients. Some GPs
have had to pay money back

https://www.myhealthrecord.gov.au/for-healthcare-professionals/practice-incentives-program
https://ama.com.au/gp-network-news/pip-ehealth-incentive-targets-%E2%80%93-what-happens-if-you-fall-short

--