[LINK] Online Education

David dlochrin at key.net.au
Fri Jun 1 10:44:24 AEST 2018

On Friday, 1 June 2018 09:18:28 AEST Tom Worthington wrote:

> ps: I am speaking on education to the Senate Select Committee on the Future of Work and Workers, Parliament House, Canberra, Senate hearing room 2S1, Monday 2:10 pm.
> https://www.aph.gov.au/Parliamentary_Business/Committees/Senate/Future_of_Work_and_Workers/FutureofWork

Now that's interesting!  I understand Labor is conducting what seems to be low-profile research into the concept of a National Living Wage.  IMO this is probably the best option for a future characterised by huge income inequality, loss of low-skilled employment opportunities, the possible / likely effects of planetary greenhouse warming, and inevitable economic crises.

DavidL.