[LINK] Fwd: The "health" record security model

JLWhitaker jwhit at internode.on.net
Thu Nov 15 13:24:38 AEDT 2018

On 15/11/2018 12:37 PM, Robert Hazeltine wrote:
> Then there are issues like this
>
>   https://www.smh.com.au/healthcare/hidden-conflict-my-health-record-boss-privately-giving-advice-to-health-firms-20181107-p50eh9.html

And in the Canberra Times.

https://www.canberratimes.com.au/healthcare/hidden-conflict-my-health-record-boss-privately-giving-advice-to-health-firms-20181107-p50eh9.html

Is this the same Jim Birch?

It's not just about decision-making at ADHA that is a conflict. It is
also a matter of having privileged information being CHAIR of ADHA that
could be shared with those other groups for whom the CHAIR is advising.
In the commercial world this would be considered "insider trading".

I really didn't expect this. Gobsmacked.

Jan

--
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
Twitter: @JL_Whitaker
Blog: www.janwhitaker.com

Sooner or later, I hate to break it to you, you're gonna die, so how do you fill in the space between here and there? It's yours. Seize your space.
~Margaret Atwood, writer