[LINK] 5G not safe?

Stephen Rapley stephenrapley at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 17:59:16 AEDT 2019

Hi Linkers,

While the health impacts of RF exposure are real a quick survey of the
source of this story and the host site’s other offerings - David Icke and
anti-vaxer sentiments - leaves you with the sense this site is trying to
squeeze the health concerns about 5G and RF in general into a tinfoil hat
that doesn’t do the issue justice.

Cheers
Stephen