[LINK] Scientists Say They Can Make Light Travel 30x Faster Than Normal

JLWhitaker jwhit at internode.on.net
Mon Apr 8 13:17:20 AEST 2019

Does this mean we really can have extraterrestrial visitors who have
figured this out already?
(I'm watching the cheesy Project Blue Book on SBS OnDemand)

Jan

--
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
Twitter: @JL_Whitaker
Blog: www.janwhitaker.com

Sooner or later, I hate to break it to you, you're gonna die, so how do you fill in the space between here and there? It's yours. Seize your space.
~Margaret Atwood, writer