[LINK] Free Course 2

Stephen Loosley StephenLoosley at outlook.com
Sun Jun 30 16:21:21 AEST 2019

Learn to Code with Python 3!

https://www.udemy.com/python3-for-beginners/?LSNPUBID=ZVa/fYdMEMA&couponCode=FREEPYTHON&ranEAID=ZVa/fYdMEMA&ranMID=39197&ranSiteID=ZVa_fYdMEMA-GvCbckQQ2hcY96eT7Tojsg&ranMID=39197&ranEAID=WJXsbMyHnaw&ranSiteID=WJXsbMyHnaw-0dhC4_mpIXcJjeEO2me__Q&LSNPUBID=WJXsbMyHnaw

Go from beginner to advanced with the Python programming language!  NEW

4.1 (12 ratings) 10,962 students enrolled  Created by Joseph Delgadillo  Last updated 6/2019

Current price  Free
Original Price  A$204.99

This course includes
15.5 hours on-demand video
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of Completion

What you'll learn
Introduction to Python and setup
Python programming basics
Functions - coding exercises
Lists, tuples and dictionaries
Files in Python 3
Error handling
Object oriented programming
Date & time
Regular expressions
Interacting with HTTP
Networking in Python 3
Course content

Expand all 72 lectures ...

Requirements

Basic computer usage
An open mind!

Description
If you would like to learn Python 3 programming in 2019, you are going to LOVE this course! Get started with the most beginner friendly programming language and start writing your very own programs today!

We will cover the following topics in this course:

Introduction to Python and setup

Python programming basics

Functions - coding exercises

Lists, tuples and dictionaries

Files in Python 3

Error handling

Object oriented programming

Date & time

Regular expressions

Interacting with HTTP

Networking in Python 3

This course was designed for absolute beginners who wish to pursue a career in software development. All lectures are downloadable for offline viewing. A certificate of completion is available as well.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and we hope to see you in the course!