[LINK] Data Security

Stephen Loosley StephenLoosley at outlook.com
Thu May 30 15:57:29 AEST 2019

Congratulations Bernard on your lengthy ABC News television broadcast interview today regarding data security, and medical data security in particular. In my opinion you presented some relevant associated security issues clearly, succinctly and very well indeed. Thanks on behalf of those involved in the local ICT security community and the wider Australian community. Security is an issue for all ICT users, and increasingly our whole community. Such reminders as yours regarding data security will always be most welcome.

Cheers,
Stephen