[LINK] What Exactly Are These 'Smart Poles' Going Up Around Australia? | Gizmodo Australia

Jevan Pipitone discussion-email-lists at jevan.com.au
Mon Oct 7 17:42:25 AEDT 2019

They are in poland...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poles

Jevan.

On Mon, 7 Oct 2019 16:41:59 +1100
Kim Holburn <kim at holburn.net> wrote:

> From 2017?  Where have the 'Smart poles' gone?
>
> > On 2019/Oct/02, at 3:21 pm, Antony Broughton Barry <antonybbarry at me.com> wrote:
> >
> > https://www.gizmodo.com.au/2017/06/what-exactly-are-these-smart-poles-going-up-around-australia/
> >

> > Antony Barry
> > antonybbarry at me.com
> > Mob +61 433 652 400

> --
> Kim Holburn
> IT Network & Security Consultant
> T: +61 2 61402408  M: +61 404072753
> mailto:kim at holburn.net  aim://kimholburn
> skype://kholburn - PGP Public Key on request

Volunteer Work Only (but you can make money)
MIT SE (UC), GradDip IT (UC), BSc (ANU),
GradCert Rsch Methods & Des (UC)

I am here for online friends, hobbies, volunteer or paid work, working on business ideas, preferably a friend, activity partner, staff or freelancer/contractor at the same place or website where I work or on my team of paid staff, or my manager, who is an adult female age 18+ who has any disability (physical or mental). I am age 47 male and receive Centrelink Disability Support Pension due to my schizophrenia and aspergers. I am also interested in paid work however I am not usually successful to obtain that. I work from home wherever possible, otherwise I am able to come into the workplace anytime I choose during your working hours without any notice/appointment. Me: Computing Researcher, Self Employed, Innovation, Management, Canberra Australia. Interests: Especially things involving the use of a computer. Creating, Doing, Improvising, Analysing for Improvement: Computer Programming Open Source including C#/VB.NET, CSS, HTML, Javascript, MS Visual Studio, My/MS Sql, PHP, Wi!
 nForms, W
 PF. My interests are making, collaborating, and managing people to make: 3d animation, Acting Improvisations, Audio Podcasts, Business & Startups, Chat, Collaborations, Creative Writing & Poetry, Creativity, Dancing, Debating, Decisions, Digital Art, Discussion of Topics, Electronic Music Composition/Creation (FL Studio), Engineering, Entrepreneurs, Friends, Graphic Design, Ideas, Information Analysis, Innovation, IT Tuition, Jazz Piano, Jazz Singing Male Baritone & Choir & Karaoke, Leadership, Management, Mathematics, Meetings, PC Support, Phone Talk (if done from my home), Photography, Physics, Public Speaking, Reading online science magazines and emails, Research, Science, Web Design, YouTube Videos. Friendship with adults via phone, Email, Online Chat, anything we can make and send each other and collaborate on. Note: For our interactions, collaborations, hobbies, volunteer work, etc to turn out successful, it may be necessary for there to be a financial cost to me in o!
 rder for
 you or your organization to make it work, so let me know what you suggest.

Canberra, Australia
An Image Scan of something I have done in the past: http://www.jevan.com.au/files/emailSignature/108.%20Menslink-volunteering-multicultural-festival-2017feb17-1.png
Latest Photo of Jevan Pipitone: http://www.jevan.com.au/files/emailSignature/JevanPipitonePhoto-Latest.jpg
Web: http://www.jevan.com.au/
Tel: (02) 6152 8010 (or +61 2 6152 8010)
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jevanpipitone
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jevanpipitone
GitHub: http://www.github.com/jevanpipitone
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jevanpipitone