[LINK] Jitsi in the time of COVID-19

Marghanita da Cruz marghanita at ramin.com.au
Sat Apr 4 14:59:10 AEDT 2020

Hi All,

just to elaborate - because my laptop was closed with an external
monitor no picture was recorded or transmitted.

A warning - video conferencing is  real issue with accidentally leaving
microphones and cameras on. I was just checking out the software -
didn't expect to end up in a chat!

It turned out we were both there because of interest in open source
software and video...http://ramin.com.au/linux/

Same would apply to facetime, skype and zoom.

Roger, I would love to hear your thoughts on privacy in this new world
of videos links by whatever means works.

--
Marghanita da Cruz
Telephone: 0414-869202
Email:  marghanita at ramin.com.au