[LINK] Jitsi in the time of COVID-19

Marghanita da Cruz marghanita at ramin.com.au
Sat Apr 4 16:05:25 AEDT 2020

Hi K,

When you go to this link https://meet.jit.si/* it says start a new
meeting and I put in "chat"!

then it asks if it can take over control of your microphone and camera...

Jitzi suggests conferences... I guess some are secured and some are open
to the world.

check it out... I thought of setting one up for Linkers

the bottom of the screen says it is powered by jitzi and 8x8...

I presume anyone can set up a service using the open source software....

--
Marghanita da Cruz
Telephone: 0414-869202
Email:  marghanita at ramin.com.au